Developed to maintain the best quality on the market.
When you buy hair extensions from Hello Bombshell, you can feel confident in getting home products of the best quality. All hair extensions we sell are in remy, tangle-free and have a long shelf life.
How to put in clip-on hair?
Each package contains bridles that are prepared with clip-ons. When your stylist puts in your hair for the first time, you also cut the loops so that they blend into your own hair.
How much hair extensions do you need?
It is important to buy the right amount of hair extensions for a good result. With too little hair, there can be a visible edge between your own hair and the loose hair. After insertion, it is important to cut your loose hair with your own hair. The loose hair should look natural and melt and with your own.
For normal hair, 1 pack is enough.
If you have thick hair, you need 2 packages .
About Hello Bomshell’s Hair Extensions
All hair extensions from Hello Bombshell are made from the most exclusive hair available. It is made of human hair that holds the highest European standard and is therefore suitable for people with European hair who want beautiful, soft hair with a long life. The hair is part of a long coloring process so that the hair retains its natural standard and is not torn apart by strong dyes and bleaches. Because the hair is dyed during a slow process, it is incredibly soft, smooth and tangle-free.
Care of Bombshells® hair extensions:
- Use heat protection before blow-drying and styling.
- Brush and straighten your hair morning and evening.
- Do not brush your hair when it is wet.
- Use brushes recommended by us.
- Use Hello Bombshell’s recommendations for hair care and styling products and styling tools and follow the instructions on our products here on the website.
- Although this hair is of the highest quality, you should braid your hair when bathing in seawater and chlorinated water to reduce tangles.
- Always use shampoo and conditioner in lengths after bathing in salt and chlorine water.
- We do not recommend dyeing or using bleach in loose hair. All treatments are at your own risk as it can affect the quality of the hair.