Developed to maintain the best quality on the market.
When you buy hair extensions from Hello Bombshell, you can feel confident in getting home products of the best quality. All hair extensions that we sell are in remy, tangle-free and have a long shelf life.
How to put in tape hair?
The attachments on the hair are pre-taped, so the first time your stylist puts in the hair, no extra pieces of tape are needed. The loose hair is firmly attached to the hair if it is attached correctly. We recommend going to a trained stylist who know how to put in and out the tape hair. It is important to use the right tools to avoid damage on your own hair.
How much hair extensions do you need?
It´s important to buy the right amount of hair extensions for a good result. With too little hair, there can be a visible edge between your own hair and the loose hair. After insertion, it is important to cut your loose hair with your own hair. The loose hair should look natural and blend in with your own.
For a thickening of your own hair, 1 pack of tape-free hair is needed.
For thin to normal hair need 2 packs of tape-hair extensions.
For normal to thick hair need 3 packs of tape-hair extensions.
For thick to very thick or short page, 4 packs of tape-hair extensions are needed.
- The brackets are 4cm long and 0.7cm high
- Pre-taped brackets
- Real hair of the highest quality
- Silicone-based mounts
- Tangle-free Remy, all hairs are in the right direction to avoid tangles and tangles
- Weight 2.2-2.5 per loop
About Hello Bomshell’s hair extensions
All hair extensions from Hello Bombshell are made from the most exclusive hair available. It is made of human hair that holds the highest European standard and is therefore suitable for people with European hair who want beautiful, soft hair with a long life. The hair is part of a long coloring process so that the hair retains its natural standard and is not torn apart by strong dyes and bleaches. Because the hair is dyed during a slow process, it is incredibly soft, smooth and tangle-free.
Care of Bombshells® hair extensions:
- Braid your hair before going to bed.
- Do not sleep with wet hair.
- Always blow dry both scalp and hair after washing.
- Use heat protection before blow-drying and styling.
- Brush and straighten your hair morning and evening.
- Do not brush your hair when it is wet.
- Use brushes recommended by us. Use Hello Bombshell’s recommendations regarding hair care and styling products and styling tools and follow the instructions available for our products here on the website.
- Check that there are no tangles in the scalp by pulling your fingers between the brackets at the bottom. If you have your hair longer than recommended, it will feel.
- Although this hair is of the highest quality, you should braid your hair when bathing in seawater and chlorinated water to reduce clutter.
- Always use shampoo and conditioner in the lengths after bathing in salt and chlorine water. We do not recommend that you dye or use bleach in loose hair.
- All treatments are at your own risk as it can affect the quality of the hair.